|NYSCA wants to hear from you! Read about two new communications features below to find out how we can help share your news with the New York State arts community.
We would like to create a comprehensive directory of holiday season arts programs created by our grantees to serve as a resource for our constituents. Please share with us your holiday plans at email@example.com using the subject line Holiday Events by December 7.
Brought in your largest audience ever? Exceeded your fundraising goals? Tried a new program that broadened your reach or deepened your engagement with your community? Tell us about it! We want to share our grantees’ accomplishments so that we can provide examples of what works and, together, make our arts community even stronger. Share your stories: post in the comments on the NYSCA Network or on social media using the hashtag #NYSCASuccess. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line #NYSCASuccess. We’ll compile the results for a post on the NYSCA Network on December 12, along with longer posts on select grantees. Stay tuned!
- Prequalification: Essential Information for Grantees and Applicants
- NYSCA and Edward Hopper House honor New York artist Carrie Mae Weems
- NYSCA Talks “Dream Projects” with NYC Museum Educators Roundtable
- NYSCA honors Deputy Executive Director Petra Maxwell
- Commemorating Women’s Suffrage: The New-York Historical Society’s Battle for the Ballot
- Prequalification: Essential Information for Grantees and Applicants on
- Celebrate the Fourth of July with New York State Arts & Culture! on
- ArtsWestchester honors NYSCA Chair Dr. Barbaralee Diamonstein-Spielvogel on
- Commemorating Women’s Suffrage: The New-York Historical Society’s Battle for the Ballot on
- NYSCA hosts guest speakers Fred Dixon, Emily Rafferty and Cristyne Nicholas on
Connect With Us